Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions set out below are to be applied to the use of this website. Please read the terms and conditions displayed before using the website. By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you are deemed to have read the terms and conditions and be bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are a reference to ‘Klassikoz’.
- VARIATIONS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions occasionally. Variations to the terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon publication on this website. Your continued use of the website following such publication will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as varied. It is your responsibility to be aware of these terms and conditions (as varied from time to time).
- The content available on this website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and, except to the extent required by law, is provided without any warranties of any kind (whether express or implied) including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The information on the website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
- We do not represent or warrant that the information and/or facilities contained in the website are accurate, comprehensive, verified, complete or current, or that the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any defects in the website will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or any other harmful components. Except to the extent required by law, we do not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in the website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise, in each case to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products on this website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate. Therefore, some products may differ to a small extent in visual appearance from the way they appear on the website.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the website at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- This website may contain links to other websites or information provided by third parties. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information or links provided on this website, including information provided by third parties. You use the information and links at your own risk. We have no control over their individual content and make no representations or warranties as to any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. We do not endorse any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from our website, you do so at your own risk. Klassikoz does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of any linked website.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Your use of this website is at your own risk. Where conditions and warranties implied by applicable law cannot be excluded, we limit our liability where and to the extent we are entitled to do so. Otherwise, neither we, nor any of our affiliates, officers or directors nor any of our agents or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website, including damages caused by viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the website, or the performance of the products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damages.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
- You must not misuse our system or this website. Specifically, you must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our website. Furthermore, you must not undertake any activity that will place an unreasonable burden on our systems
- You agree to indemnify us and our officers, employees and agents against all actions, claims and demands which may be instituted against us arising out of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All copyright featured or displayed on the website is owned by us. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific areas within the website, you are authorised to view, play, print and download documents, audio and video found on the website for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes only.
- Except as permitted by applicable copyright laws, you may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the website.
- Except as authorised under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on this website. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the website.
- In the event you download software (including but not limited to screensavers, icons, videos and wallpapers) from this website, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the ‘Software’) are licensed to you by us. We do not transfer title to the Software to you. You own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but we retain full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. Except as permitted by applicable copyright laws, you may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form.
- All of our trademarks, service marks and trade names used herein (including but not limited to the word ‘Klassikoz’) are our trademarks or registered trademarks, unless stated otherwise. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify our trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the website, without our prior written consent.
- The use of our trademarks on any other website or network computer environment, for example the storage or reproduction of (a part of) the website in any external Internet website or the creation of links, hypertext, links or deep links between the website and any other Internet website, is prohibited without our express written consent.
- ORDERS AND ACCURACY OF ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- By listing products for sale on this website, Klassikoz is inviting you to do business with Klassikoz but is not offering to supply any particular product.
- Any order placed by you in the manner described on this website is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price (including any delivery and other charges) specified on this website at the time you place your order. You acknowledge that, by placing your order, you are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery of the product ordered unless you ask Klassikoz to cancel that order, and Klassikoz sends you written confirmation of the cancellation prior to the product being dispatched to you.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Klassikoz may change the prices published on this website at any time. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices and information displayed on the website, Klassikoz reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price of the product description posted on this website, or an error in your order. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
- We reserve the right to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- Klassikoz assumes all sales are made to persons over the age of 18. If you are under 18, you need to have the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- RESTRICTED USE
- Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this website only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this website for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this website.
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
- TERMINATION OF ACCESS
- Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
- LAWS AND ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The terms on this website replace all previous representations, arrangements, understandings and agreements between you and Klassikoz relating to its subject matter and contain the entire agreement between you and Klassikoz relating to that subject matter.
Set out below is a list of cookies that we use. We have listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc)
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits.
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.